F150 HEATER BLOWS COLD

2000 Ford F-150

Heater problem
2000 Ford F150 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 147000 miles

i have a 2000 ford f150 and wen I turn on my heater all it does is blow cold. Even after driving 20 min. I have felt the lines going to the heater core and both are warm. Any suggestions? My a/c blows FREEZING cold like it should.
Ubassfisher

Check the thermostat and heater core-

If it was the heater core wouldn't one of those lines be cold?

Ubassfisher
When its partially clogged it 'll get hot on both side-try flushing it out-Have you check the thermostat?

I replaced the thermostat not too long ago and my truck will heat up but not overheat so its not closed. And my heater doesnt get warm at all. So if it was partially clogged then it would atleast blow a lol warmth?

Ubassfisher
Try running it w/o the thermostat and see what happens an open thermostat will not give you enough heat to get comfortable or to cause it to overheat

Y?

Ubassfisher
You might want to make sure your heater blend door is working properly. I had the same problem and finally figured out the door was not working and had to have it replaced. The dash will have to be removed for it to be fixed. Good luck.

Ronda44