F150 F150 I NEED HELP!!!!

2000 Ford F-150

Computer problem
2000 Ford F150 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 166000 miles

Transmission or Computer problem?

Hi, I have a 2000 ford f150 4.6 automatic with a problem. The last couple weeks we have had some rain and snow and the truck is having a problem with power and shifting but only when it's raining or moisture in the air. When I am dirving and step on it to pass it kicks into passing gear gets up to 3800 rpm and around 60 mph and stays there until I let off gas then kicks back down so i'm wondering what the problem can be seeing when it's dry outside it runs like a new truck? I'm not getting any codes from it, no check engine lights notta. It's like it gets up to 60 and hits a wall but only when it's wet outside. Any suggestions would be nice. Oh and there is no missing at all which leads me to believe it's not the coilpacks and the tranny shifts fine when dry out. I just took it to transmission specialist and transmission is excellent condition and they said the problem i'm having is something to do with power so I ask you could it be my ecu? It is starting to run rough and I'm still having problem with shifting, I am also not getting any kind of codes to pull up, no check engine or service engine light nothing I hooked obd scanner to it and it pulled nothing. Can you please help me with this? Thanks in advance.
Cape

Well with everything you had done I just wonder if one of the connections under the truck shorts out or does not make a good connection when it gets wet. Try this, check the wires under the truck and where there are connections clean them and then reattach them if you want put some plastic like saran wrap around each connection and tie it off. Also check the wires to see if one has rubbed bare and shorts out when wet. It might not be the proper way to do it but you will be able to see if one is causing the problem

M_H_RITZEL