F150

1998 Ford F-150

Brakes problem
1998 Ford F150 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 157000 miles

I have a 98 F-150 and I'm having issues with my brakes. When braking the truck pulls to the left, not sure what it might be. Also when going at a slow speed and stepping on the brakes my rear right tire locks up, but only at slow speeds like 5-10 miles. Replaced both wheel cylinders and worked fine for a day and then started doing the samething again.
Loco1jm

As far as the rear locking up goes, have the drums been machined? Shoes recently replaced? Sometimes when less expensive shoes are used, the arc of the shoe is incorrect and too much material makes contact with the drum and can cause a locking up situation. Likewise if the drum has been machined and is too big in diameter the same thing can happen. Front end pull- are the pads wearing evenly side to side? Alot of the time a brake pull is caused by an alignment issue or problem with the front end

Jack42