F150 NO SPARK

1995 Ford F-150

1995 Ford F150 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 159000 miles

i have a 95 ford f-150 I-6 4.9L. It usually starts and runs great but, every now and then it will cut off completely while driving as if the ignition was turned off. I wait anywhere between 5-30 minutes and the truck will start and run fine after this. Or the other case is sometimes when I go to start it, it will crank and crank until the battery dies-i know this is because of no spark. Ignition control module, ignition coil, plugs, and wires were replaced, help?
Brian7388

Spark: When this happens, are you getting power to the coil? Also, have you checked the crank sensor? Has the check engine light come on?

Let me know.

I have not checked either the crank sensor or power to the coil. Where is the crank sensor located? If that was the issue it would still crank and not kick over? And yes the check engine light came on a little bit ago, but I do not think it's related. The codes I got from the test were 522-(not in park or neutral, but it was in nuetral.), 732-(not listed in the codes), 334-(egr closed voltage higher than expected). And what's the best way to check power to the coil?
Thanks,
Brian

Brian7388