F150 IS IT A FUEL LINE, CLUTCH, OR "UNKNOWN&

1995 Ford F-150

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1995 Ford F150 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 230000 miles

Yeah it's run well, but now my truck is acting odd. My first suspect issue was the clutch. It wouldn't shift easily unless I put it into other gears then back to the gear I wanted with the clutch depressed.
This seemed to be easy enough to accept (I've fragged a gearbox before!) And work around.
The next issue started about 3 months later when shifting gears at speeds below 30-35 MPH was fine, but higher gears would sometimes cause the steering wheel, stick shift, and cab area around the driver side to vibrate. This vibration would increase as the speed was increased. The vibration would cease immediately when letting off the gas pedal completely, but occasionally would vibrate if I rode the clutch at speeds greater than 45 MPH and have my foot off the gas.
SO, should I be worrying about:
1. Fuel filter (simplest-$)?
2. Fuel Pumps (dual tank-$$)?
3. Gearbox ($$$$. Dammit!)?
4. Or something else that will require me to torch the beast and buy another one because it would be the cheaper option?
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
GameCatAlpha

Gear Clash When Shifting Forward Gears. Clutch Out Of Adjustment, Shift linkage damaged or out of adjustment, Gears or synchronizers damaged, Low gear oil level

Low Vibration At All Speeds

Faulty Wheel Bearing. Replace Wheel Bearing
Faulty " U" Joint. Replace " U" Joint
Faulty Drive Shaft. Balance Drive Shaft
Faulty Companion Flange. Replace Flange
Faulty Slip Yoke Flange. Replace Flange

Dave H