F150 INTERMITTANT ACCELERATION PROBLEM

1994 Ford F-150

1994 Ford F150 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 122000 miles

My truck has a problem That I cant figure out. The Truck runs good most of the time but when I stop at a red light/stop sign it will not accelerate it spits sputers for approximitly 2 min. Then it will cough and take off normally and run smooth. So far we have replaced the: tps, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator. And have cleaned the throttle body and air plunieum. The cat has been removed. Fuel pressure is steady at 38 psi. Vacuume is steady at 14 hg.
Erniemcwrench

Ok so tell me does you truck have a mass air flow sensor or not? Is it a 5.0 or 5.8 ltr?

Racefan966
Engine is a 5.0 ltr. Yes it has a Mass Airflow sensor but it is not poping any codes.

Erniemcwrench
Ok it is an obd1 system and may not show any codes. What I would like you to do if you would is get some mass air flow cleaner (no other cleaner) and clean the mass air flow then start it and see if it idles and runs better. If it don't then unplug the mass air flow and start it and see how it idles, it will not have much if any throttle response so don't throttle it ok. Let me know how this goes. I will want to test the mass air flow sensor if it don't improve so you will need a digital multi meter.

Racefan966