F150 RUNNING POORLY...

1993 Ford F-150

1993 Ford F150 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 154000 miles

I bought a 1993 Ford f150 about a year ago and its run great until recently. The truck has two tanks but I've always used the front tank. I decided to put some gas in the rear tank and switched over to that tank. Shortly after doing that the truck began to run poorly, bucking, shaking and feeling like it wasnt getting enough fuel. I assumed the fuel in the rear tank had been contaminated by the tank and switched back to the front tank but the problem didnt go away. The truck will run but the idle stumbles and you can floor the truck but it wont go over 20-25 mph. I replaced the catalytic convertor and I also replaced the fuel filter but the problem wont go away. Any ideas? Thanks
Rgra

I want you to perform a key on engine off fuel pressure test and a engine on fuel pressure test. On both tanks. Let me know what you find.

Blackop555