PUTTING ON BRAKES

Ford Explorer

I have a 1999 Ford Explorer XLS 4 door 2 wheel drive with 73,000 miles and a v6 4.0 ohc motor. I had to replace the right rotor with a new one, and I replaced both front brake pads, which work fine. But when I start to take off or when I tested them and got up some speed my truck started to vibrate. Any help with this problem is appreciated. The truck never vibrated before changing the brakes.
Georgia_bunny69

My guess is that the side that you did replace is either warped or not setting on the hub flush. Somtimes you get a new warped rotor. Rare, but possible. Should replace both rotors.

Thanks but I found out the problem once I replaced my right rotor because it was so bad I had to also replace the inner and outer wheel bearings. But thanks for the help

Georgia_bunny69
There is somthing wrong here. That truck doesn't have an inner and outer wheel bearing. It has a wheel bearing that is part of the hub assy.

Whoever did the work should show you the old ones.

This is what you said: "the truck never vibrated before changing the brakes." Therefore the wheel bearings should have nothing to do with your vibration. I think somthing wasn't done right on the brake job the first time and someone's screw up was covered up afterwards.