MAKING A SQUEAKING NOISE AND IS BOUNCING

2001 Ford Explorer

Suspension problem
2001 Ford Explorer Four Wheel Drive Automatic 107 miles

I like everyone else is struggling and we just put tires on the truck and I know it needs aligned but I need to drive it for a couple days until I get paid and I am wondering if I am damaging it badly it seems to be when you turn the wheel it is like a rub and squeak sound and it seems bouncer but it has new brakes and tires and nothing was wrong but we have had alot of snow and it just started to make the noise where I had the tires done they didn't know what it was they said steering but the noise happens any time you move the wheel so what do you think can I drive a few days and how much am I looking at it doesn't matter I guess I am going to take care of it either way but being a woman I want to be sure of what I think is happening first. Can you help
Skippycwynar

DId it do any of this before the new tires were installed? Are the new tires larger than the original?

Let me know.