ENGINE STALLS ON HOT DAYS

1999 Ford Explorer

1999 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 101200 miles

on hot days (temp over 90 degrees) ford explorer stalls, this normal happen during driving on the highway. When I push down the gas pedal the truck will not move it jumps jumps. I have to pull over to the side of the road turn the truck off wait for about 2 minutes start it again. Sometime it will runs for a while and somtimes it runs for a few miles. I have taken this truck to the ford dealership, goodyear auto and a local auto shop. The last thing replace (clean no repleace) was the Mass air flow sensor. This did not fix the problem.
the big problem I have is not one from the auto shop will drive the truck on a hot day for 20-35 miles to make the problem occur.

the only code that came up in the computer pointed at the MAFS. I can get the merchanic to replace the MAFs because he says it is not the problem.
Bertjones58