WONT CRANK OVER

1997 Ford Explorer

1997 Ford Explorer V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 210200 miles

my vehicle will not crank over but the theft light comes on. The battery indicator is on low instead of between like its suppose to be. It was running but I cut it off and it was still running for a minute then it went off. All the instruments where on, after I had stoped it. I have an aftermarket alarm that kept trying to start my vehicle. Now it wont turn over but the lights and everything still come on, what could be the problem?
Redfury95

DESCRIPTION
The anti-theft system is designed to prevent unauthorized entry into the passenger or engine compartment. When triggered, the system will provide audible and visual alarms. The horn will sound, and headlights, parking lights and alarm indicator will flash. In addition, the starter system will be disabled, preventing the vehicle from being started until the alarm system has been deactivated.
The system is controlled by a Remote Anti-Theft Personality (RAP) module. Whenever the system is armed, unauthorized entry will be detected by switches located in each door, a lock tamper detection switch at the liftgate lock cylinder, a hood switch, or the ignition key lock cylinder sensor. An alarm indicator is located on the instrument panel.
OPERATION
ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
Arming System
There are 3 ways to arm the system: Press remote entry transmitter LOCK button to lock doors.
Simultaneously press 7/8 and 9/0 buttons on driver's door keypad.
Open a door, then press power door lock button to lock doors.
The system will arm about 30 seconds after all doors are closed. The THEFT warning light will glow steadily until the system is armed, then flash quickly every 2 seconds until the system is triggered or disarmed.
Disarming System
There are 4 ways to disarm the system: Unlock doors by pressing remote entry transmitter UNLOCK button once.
Unlock doors by entering unlock code at driver's door keypad.
Unlock any door with key.
Press remote entry transmitter PANIC button while the alarm is sounding.
Triggering System
Alarm will be triggered whenever any of the following actions occur while the system is armed: Any door is opened without first using key or remote entry transmitter.
Hood is opened.
Ignition switch is tampered with.
PANIC button on remote entry transmitter is pressed.
Tampering with ignition switch will trigger alarm even if system is disarmed. Within 2-3 minutes, horns and lights will shut off automatically. The system will then reset to an armed state and will trigger again if another intrusion occurs. The starting system will remain disabled until the system is disarmed

Dave H