FUEL PRESSURE

1991 Ford Explorer

1991 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

ok, so I have an explorer that has been sitting for a while, maybe 3 years, I had started it and it ran ok but I can tell the old bad gas in it was causing it to run poorly. I replaced the old fuel pump, strainer and fuel pump sending unit. I drained all the old fuel out and replaced the battery and plugs trying to get it back in good running condition. After replacing all the old components I can no longer get it to start. If I pour gas on the air filter It'll crank but soon stalls when those fumes run out. I changed the fuel pump relay just for being cautious and I still cant get fuel to the fuel rail. The shrader valve doesn't show any indication of fuel pressure. I checked the inertia switch and the red button is still pushed in. I'm really getting frustrated trying to figure out why the engine is getting no fuel. I even unhooked the fuel filter at the output side and tried to crank it but no fuel leaked from there also. It almost aks like there is no fuel pump connected but I triple checked all my connections. Any ideas or should I just beat my head into a wall till I pass out?
Spoiler

Don't do that. Are you sure the new pump is getting power? Also, are you sure the new pump is good? If it ran before you replaced the pump, that would be my first guess. Before you take the tank back out, under the hood is a relay block. Switch the EEC relay with another relay that has the same part number to see if the fuel pump turns on.

Let me know what you find.