POWER WINDOW CONTROLS

2003 Ford Expedition

2003 Ford Expedition V6 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 38000 miles

The power window switch located on the driver side rear door panel does not work completely. I can get the window to lower, but it will not close using this switch. However, I can raise the window by using the main window controls located on the driver door panel. It don't think it's a motor problem because of this. Could it be a wiring or a fuse problem that will not allow the window to be raised by the switch on the rear driver-side door?
Fasteddie100

I think you have a switch problem at that door.

Merlin2021
Merlin. Thanks for the reply. I pulled the switch out to clean and inspect it. There wasn't anything mechanically wrong with it from what I could see. After I re-connected the switch without putting the panel back on, it would actually work sparingly. I don't think it was anything I did, rather just continuing to press the button. Is this a part that I can order from a Ford dealership or a local parts store?

Fasteddie100
Ford will be able to get it, local store maybe, check both.

Merlin2021