LOW BRAKE PRESSURE

2002 Ford Expedition

Brakes problem
2002 Ford Expedition V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 90000 miles

I've had a problem with my expedition. I go to apply the brakes and the peddle goes all the way to the floor(the car stops). I had just replaced the brakes and rotors on the front and rear and I never broke a line open so I no there was no air in the system. I took it to Ford and they told me that the master cylinder was bad. So I replaced it bench bled it, put it on and then bled the system.I still have a peddle that goes to the floor. Now if I do a double pump I have a firm peddle, so I re bled it again and I still have the same problem. Can someone shed some light on what might be going on. I thought it might be the ABS module going bad but I don't have any lights flashing and no codes.
Usmcman