DISABLE PATS

2001 Ford Expedition

Computer problem
2001 Ford Expedition V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 292xxx miles

Hello I got an 01 expedition that will not start after installing superchips tune due to bad programmer (broken file within) and it has triggered my theft light (sometimes fast blink or on steady then 5 binks and repeats) now ive taken it into ford and had my keys reprogramed. No go so the chick there figured I fried my pats modual and it was fluke that it happened during s/chips install. Not likely. I know the computer and pats have to be married, well me installing my programmer just divorced them. So now I want to find out if there is a way to trick the computer into never triggering the pats system and who would be able to do this. I do not want to goto ford for this work as im sure they wont even touch it.
03f150sport