INTERMITTENT STARTING PROBLEM

1997 Ford Expedition

1997 Ford Expedition V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 197000 miles

This SUV decides to start on occasion. Sometimes it will start with no hesitation and run fine. Other times it start for 2-3 seconds and shuts down and all the dash lights come on and then go off. I try to start it again and the same thing occurs over and over. It seems that the engine is not getting fuel, because after pumping the accellerator while starting the engine it will try to start the more that I do this until after 6-10 times the motor will finally start. The car will then run fine for a month or two and without warning it will not start again. I have replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, relay switch. I have replaced 6 out of 8 injectors, 6 out of 8 coils over the last 5 years. There is no engine light on when the problem occurs. There are no visible leaks or other major problems at this time. Please help
Gregharrison