DRIVE BELT DIAGRAM

1999 Ford Escort

1999 Ford Escort 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Do you have a diagram for the drive belt for this automobile?
Tchancey

Ure car has it on the bottom of hood or somewhere round the front hood lock area. Look around for it it has it . Its in a sticker form

Mustang87
Thank you for responding. However, the sticker is gone and I didn't find the diagram in the repair manual. That's why I'm hoping someone has one I can look at online. Anymore ideas?

Tchancey
Go to a auto parts store like auto zone kragen etc they can help. And u can also look at another car like yours, go to a junk yard and look for an escort even an older escort all escorts have same engine just get the sticker off of a junked escort and take it home.

Mustang87
Hey sorry nOt 100 percent sure on older escorts with 1.8 liter but might possibly be same diagram. FOR SURE LOOK AT A 97 TO 99 ESCORT OR ZX2 ESCORT WITH SAME ENGINE WITCH IS A 2.0 L4 most likely u may find one in a junk yard and take the sticker with diagram home and stick it on ur car. Also your local ford dealer can help. Good luck

Mustang87