NO ACCELERATION OR POWER

1993 Ford Escort

1993 Ford Escort 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 188000 miles

please help me!

i have a '93 escort. 1.9L manual transmission. The car starts right up when I turn the key but has no power when I step on the gas. It wont go any faster than 5 mph.
I have tried testing the fuel pressure, its suppose to be 35-45 with koeo and 30-40 with engine on. I get a reading of 37 psi with a gauges using the test port on the rail. I have changed the plugs, wires, ignition coil, catalytic converter, all vacuum lines, new battery, pcv valve, tested the wiring for a dead short and a good ground, had the alternator tested, changed the o2 sensor and the fuel filter. Im about to get a new computer for it. I have also done a compression test. My car does not have an egr valve either.
i was told that a obd tester wouldnt help me cause the check engine light isnt on and they only tell you why the engine light is on.
Wemh99