PROBLEM WITH THE POWER STEERING

2008 Ford Escape

Steering problem
2008 Ford Escape 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 15000 miles

i need help with the epas, I already change the steering column, but the steering wheel pull me to the left, is anyway to calibrate the steering? Or any solution for this? As soon as I start the car the wheel turn to the left automatically. Thanks for your help
Jburneo

When the steering wheel wants to return to a position other than center, this is known as memory steer. Memory steering occurs when a steering component or bushing binds and prevents the steering gear from smoothly rotating back to the center. That is why it is important that all steering component be tightened in their normal resting position.
If the problem did exist after you changed the steering column, recheck the installation of that part.
If the problem existed before you change the steering column, the control valve in the steering gear fails and bypasses fluid into one side or the other of the boost cylinder piston causing the steering to want to turn itself to one side.

Hope this help.

Mathiaso