E150 CONVERSION VAN, 98,000 MILES 4.6 ENGINE

1999 Ford E-Series Van

Just recently my van started stalling right at startup. Now it just stalls. It doesn't rattle it just quits if I take my foot off the gas. And then after about 10 minutes of starting and stalling, I get going, but when turning, I stall. I stopped at a gas station after driving on the express way, thinking the express way driving would do the trick, but couldn't get it started again for another 10 minutes, I had to put the car in drive while foot still on gas, but as soon as I stopped to turn onto the road it died again. I have changed the fuel filter and have put the fuel injection cleaner in gas tank. Help. I don't know what to do.
Mclark36

[quote=" mclark36" ]98,000 miles 4.6 engine Just recently my van started stalling right at startup. Now it just stalls. It doesn't rattle it just quits if I take my foot off the gas. And then after about 10 minutes of starting and stalling, I get going, but when turning, I stall. I stopped at a gas station after driving on the express way, thinking the express way driving would do the trick, but couldn't get it started again for another 10 minutes, I had to put the car in drive while foot still on gas, but as soon as I stopped to turn onto the road it died again. I have changed the fuel filter and have put the fuel injection cleaner in gas tank. Any suggestions? Quote]

Mclark36