SPEED SENSOR IMPUT

1995 Ford Bronco

1995 Ford Bronco V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

MY 95 BRONCO IS READING A CODE FOR THE PAST YEAR THAT THERE IS NO SIGNAL FROM SPEED SENSOR. IT DRIVES FINE SOME DAYS, AND OTHERS IT SHIFTS HORRIBBLE FALLING OUT OF GEARS AND SLAMMING BACK IN. THE TRANSMISSION HAS BEEN REPLACED TWICE THIS YEAR, THE SPEED SENSOR WAS REPLACED, THE MLP SENSOR WAS REPLACED,
THE TONE RING IN THE DIFF WAS FINE WHEN INSPECTED, AND THE SPEEDOMETER STILL WORKS.
I HAVE READ THE CODES WHEN SHIFTING BAD AND IT SAYS SOLENOID FAILURE, BUT THAT ONE CLEARS AFTER TIME BUT THE NO SPEED SENSOR SIGNAL IS CONSTANT. THE ABS LIGHT STAYS ON, BUT I BELIEVE THAT IS DUE TO THE SPEED SENSOR CODE SINCE THEY ARE THE SAME SENSOR, HOWEVER THE ABS NO LONGER WORK BUT IT STOPS FINE. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM IS?
Witemike1978