STARTING PROBLEMS

1990 Ford Bronco

1990 Ford Bronco V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic

just got done replacing heads and gaskets on my 351 windsor and it has no problem starting when cold. After runnin for a bit, when I turn it off and try to start again it wont. Turns over but very slow. As if not enough batt power. Batt is fine thou. Whats its problem?
Postedlikez

Cranks but no start condition-do below to determine whether it's fuel or spark issue: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.