INTERMITTANT STARTING PROBLEM

1989 Ford Aerostar

1989 Ford Aerostar 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 104000 miles

The van will not start if outside temps are warm, about 70 degrees and above. If I wait until the cool of evening or morning, the van starts right up. In cool weather, the van will sometimes also refuse to start, after the van has been driven and the engine compartment is warm. There is no " clicking" sound and the the dash lights all come on and everything seems to be getting full power as normal when I turn the key except the starting system, which seems to be getting NO power in these intermittant cases. I've replaced the battery, battery cables, starter, starter cables, starter solenoid, spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, the ignition coil, alternator, ECM, etc. The only thing not new is the ignition switch, but it seems like if that were the cause, the problem would be more frequent. Maybe high resistance in some starter wiring which is exacerbated by warm temps? HELP!
Anasazi