IS IT THE COMPRESSOR

2007 Ford 500

Air Conditioning problem
2007 Ford 500 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 72000 miles

I have an immaculate '07 Ford 500. Replace the a/c compressor last May. Had to bring in a used one from Oregon (they never use a/c there, but I'm in Texas) when stock was back ordered 90 days, last summer. I am having problems, again. Spoke with a Ford service writer and he said there's usually not problems with this model and a/c. If the engine is engage (car is moving), it cools, ok. If I'm sitting still (and I do that, a lot), not cold air. I'm tired of " mechanics" who are " parts replacers" and am trying to gain a little knowledge before I take it somewhere. Any ideas.
J2jbrown

Having the same problem, dealership now wants to put in a new air compressor, after replacing a senor telling me the compressor was fine, a mechanic from a private garage tells me no way is it the compressor, Plus the dealership tells me I cant get a air compressor till November its back ordered! This is the hottest summer on the books here in NJ almost every day is plus 90 degrees and high hummidty

Mrk1970