ASR FAILER

2002 Fiat Stilo

2002 Fiat Stilo Two Wheel Drive Manual 30000 miles

hi there, I bought a fiat stilo a couple of weeks ago. The car has been fine. I tried to start my car, and the and I wouldn't start. The battery is fine. My car has an anti slip regulator (ASR) system and the car will not start without it. When I turn the key so the car is on electric the dasboard says. Security/////ASR failure//// loose connection. And the immobiliser symbol is lit. None of these signs were preasnt before. I took it to my fiat garage because I assumed they know most about fiat. They charged me  £60 for a diagnosis and then found out that the car as an electrical problem. They want another  £240 to find out whats wrong with it. I'm guessing theirs a loose connection in the ASR system but I dont know where to start. I could find any documents on the net about fiat stilos so I can have a bach my self. Can you give some advice
Ferhatsat

I would try contacting the fiat owners club forum regarding this issue. We do not have any information on this vehicle !

Dave H