FALLS ON ITS FACE WHEN FIRST ACCELRATING

2002 Chevrolet Blazer • 133,000 miles

I have a 2002 Chevy blazer 4x4 with 133k miles on it. It starts up first time every time

About a month ago, it occasionally (sometimes one day and then would go 4 or 5 days without acting up) falls on its face when I go to accelerate from a light. When it is doing it, it seems as though it is not getting gas so I tickle the gas peddle, and when it reaches about 25 miles an hour seems to stabilize and I am able to accelerate at normal velocity.

It is strange because it doesn’t happen every day.
At first, if I pulled over and waited a few minutes then restarted the car it seemed to go away.

Tried to have the dealer change the post fuel filter but they said it was too rusted and I would have to leave it, because they were afraid of twisting or pcihing the line.

Then as the weeks passed and it acted up again, it would just do it all day long.

Had a friend who had a plug in analyzer which indicated that during the first few gear shifts under acceleration that it was running lean. He suggested it “MIGHT” be the fuel injectors and suggested that I run a few cans of sea foam through the tank to try and clean them out.

We also cleaned the throttle plate from any gunk.

Its starting to act up more frequently now and I would like to try and diagnose the problem and repair it before I break down on the road.
Any suggestions. Could really use your expertise.
Blazer02

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first