OIL PROBLEM

Eagle Talon

I have just bought a 92 eagle talon with 164,000km on it and just last week it was running fine but now it blows blue smoke only when I accelerate I discoverd oil by the injectors could this be the problem or is it a costly fix?
Rik_James

Blue smoke is caused by several different things I dont know if this is a turbo model but if it is that only comlicates things a little more that being said based off what you wrote the oil around the injectors is most likely coming from the valve cover gasket this may be because the engine oil is overfilled or the gasket is rotten and needs replacement also the pcv valve may have failed these are the simple things to check first beyond that with the mileage the vehicle has it could be piston rings maybe even worn valve seals this is honestly something a skilled technician needs to look at I hope this helps

Sdalton19