WONT START

1998 Eagle Talon

1998 Eagle Talon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 178, 00 miles

about a month and a half ago I was driving my talon and after about 30 miles I went to pull off the highway onto and exit ramp and it just DIED. We towed it to the nearest shop and they thought that it may have been a crank sensor. They tried that and it didnt work. Finally fiding out that they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it, we had to take it to another shop. Here he has tried 2 crank sensors, the relay that shuts the car down if something was to go wrong thinkin it may have failed and is keeping the car from starting, checked the timinmg belt, harmonic balancer, a new computer and has been trying to diagnose what is wrong with it for over a month now. I think that the last update I had was earlier this week and he said that he bought a new scanner to hook up to the car and said something about the code that the cranks sensor is sending off a code or signal but it isnt matching up to what its suppose to be. When you try and start the car it turns and turns and turns but doesnt turn over. It sounds like it wants to start but it doesnt. Form what he tells me its getting fuel. I just have \no idea as to what it could be. Like I say I havnt had my car for getting close to 2 months because we are still trying to figure out what is wrong. Something is shutting down fuel and spark
Srt4isit