CAR CANNOT IDLE OR IDLES ROUGHLY AND DIES

1995 Eagle Talon

1995 Eagle Talon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 130000 miles

My car has been driving fine for the past month. I brought it in to get an oil change just last Sunday and now can't get it to run as of the following Tuesday morning.

It can turn over fine and get started, but the rpm's will drop to 500, shake and then the car will die immediately.

I was able to give it some gas and after a couple of tries it idles at 1000 rpm's and I let it warm up. I took off and it was a bit shaky getting into second and when I put it in neutral it dropped back to 500rpms and then died.

The night before I had to try 3 times and than it idled correctly and did so for the rest of the night which I turned off the car and started it back up around 3 times without issue.

Now this morning it just wouldn't hold an idle.

Just got an oil change recently and changed the PCV valve a couple of weeks ago. It ran fine after the oil change for the rest of the day and didn't start having problems until the night after

Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!
Metalhead916