TSI AWD RICH MIXTURE

1990 Eagle Talon

1990 Eagle Talon 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Manual 125 miles

I have a '90 talon with 125K miles.

When the car is started cold in any weather condition it starts fine and runs perfectly. It idles well, turbo charger is strong, power is smooth and it will drive this way for hours until I turn it off.

After this, if I don't wait until the car cools off completely (a couple hours at least), it is instantly undriveable due to a very rich fuel mixture. The car sputters, misses, coughs and the turbo gauge is all over the place. I can be driving for two hours, turn the car of and then immediately back on and it bam it turns into a '73 F150 with a bad carb. At first this problem wasn't too bad as the car would smoothen out after a few minutes, but now it only gets worse.

It has new plugs and wires, filters, EGR, and IAC valve. Then ECM gives no errors. I have also tried kicking the car numerous occasions; that doesn't help.

As it's the last one of these nightmares one the road anyway, I should think about just having it bronzed and putting it on the mantle; not sure what to do.

Any advice on this problem would be greatly appreciated
TSI HELL