TIMING JUMPED.

1994 Eagle Summit

1994 Eagle Summit 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 200521 miles

Ya I have a 1994 Eagle Summit ESI it has 200,521 miles it was running great and all the sudden it just started sputtering and bucking and it stahled so I had it towed to a service shop they told me the timing had jumped and they said ohhh well I bet all your valves will have to be replaced and they gave me a quote for almost 1200 bucks well I had the car towed back home me n my dad tore it apart took the head off we have everything back together none of the valves are bent I replaced the head gasket and timing belt both the only problem we are having is the timing marks the crankshaft gear dont even have one and the camshaft gear it has one but we cant figure out where it lines up at if anyone could give us a hint or send some pics if they have experienced the same issues would be great once we get the timing set right it will run again. Thanks to anyone who responds. My car has been down for weeks and I realllly need it back up and running. Thanks again
94eagle