VIBRATION MADNESS

1993 Eagle Summit

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1993 Eagle Summit 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 298000 miles

My Eagle Summit Wagon has a vibration at 1000rpm and 1500rpm in park or neutral. Sometimes you can feel it at 1500rpm in drive under load. I have replaced the centre bearing in the driveshaft going to the rear, all mounts for transmission and engine, plugs, cap and rotor and new flex pipe. Another vibration can be felt between 100 and 120 kph. This lead to replacing the tires and rims which were traditionally balanced and then dynamically balanced with no improvement. Perhaps these two vibrations are related? I have also disconnected the accessory belts and run the engine with no difference to vibration. The motor was replaced with a used one which had 190psi compression in all four cylinders before I purchased this car. The spark plugs have a normal burn pattern on them so a weak coil is not suspected. The exhaust system is tight with no rattles. The engine is the 2.4L with the timing advanced to 10 degrees initial with no knocking or detonation on 87 octane gas. The vibration is bad enough to shake the whole car with both vibration scenarios. The only thing left to do is check each sensor with an ohm meter as the engine light has never come on and there are no trouble codes in the computer. Any ideas? The local garages are stumped as to the highway vibration and I havent taken the vehicle in to investigate the vibrations in park or neutral. Hope someone has some insight into these problems. Thanks!
Dhollo