DRIVER SIDE WINDOW DOES NOT WORK

2001 Ford Taurus • 130,000 miles

I have taken this car to two mechanics, no luck window will work from in side penal. Got new shtick from ford not working. I did notice window lock is nosy working could there be somthing wrong with the lock affecting the windows? Other three windows work fine. Iam a senior and wok for the brigantine elks thank you for understanding
Beau scott

Normally locks which i'm assuming is door lock doesn'teffect window operation unless broken and in channel which is highly unlikely. If the window works form inside panel then what is problem? Or are you talking about door locks working from inside and not outside? Change battery in key fob first it may be low causing your problem.

I don, t think I explaned myself very well. Mechanic had window working from inside of door, switch is new from ford when I plugged just the window harness the window would not work when I plugged the window lock harries in the other three windows worked, so theese two must work together could the window lock relay have something to do with it? The mechanic said it was the computer and would cost about 800.00 so we now the motor is good but from the motor to the switch seems to be the problem help

Beau scott
It may be your gem module screwing up but wouldneed scanning to see if it is or not.