ENGINE LIGHT

2005 Dodge Stratus

2005 Dodge Stratus 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 63470 miles

Just got done changing the oil and installing a new air filter drove the car home (30 minutes expressway) got off the ramp and my engine light turned on. The engine seemed to be running better than ever since changing the air filter (the old one was extremely dirty, due to the area I am in) I thought it could be because the filter is clean and the engine is getting more air (especially since the manual says that light also is for Engine Emissions and maintenance) but i'm not sure. I have checked all the fluids, there are no smells/squeeks or clangs so I am at a loss and cannot afford to bring it to my mechanic unless there is a real problem.
SCHU24

Run it for a couple of more days and just make sure that you plugged in whatever you unplugged. And then reply, i'll get your reply first. Again just run it for another day or two just to see if it will go out. And make sure your gas cap is very tight because that will make your engine light com on too.

Legitimate007