ABS LIGHT & CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

2002 Dodge Stratus

I have a 2002 Dodge Stratus SE 4-cylinder, I purchased from a Dodge Dealership in July. It currently has about 87,000 miles.

I've had oil changes done on time as well as a engine tune-up and transmission tune up.

Once after an oil change and inspection the dealership noticed that my engine oil pan gasket was leaking, I had that fixed.

I've had minor brake work done such as new rotors, brake pads and the fluid flushed. Also I had a bad front right wheel bearing that i've had replaced.

Recently my check engine light came on, I took it to the dealership and they said that I needed a new IAC motor after they performed the diagnostic. What is that? How serious is that problem? Would it contribute to the ABS light coming on? Would it contribute to the car shutting off completely?

Also the ABS light came on and when it comes on the car shuts off. It restarts fine. I took it to the dealership for a diagnostic and they replaced the CAB module.I believe its the same as the ABS module, that costs about $800 to have replaced, luckily it was replaced under warranty.

However I haven't gotten the IAC motor replaced yet since it wasn't covered under warranty and I didn't have $300 on hand to get repaired.

The ABS light came back on, the Check Engine light is also on. I'm just trying to see what the problem is more so the severity of the problem and if that IAC motor is causing all the problems with the ABS as well. Any insight into this will help a TON!
Ecko04