RUNS ROUGH

1994 Dodge Shadow

Engine problem
1994 Dodge Shadow 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 118000 miles

sometimes it starts and runs good and sometimes it seems like it doesnt have any power, and then dies, it has black smoke coming out of the tailpipe, I can give it gas and it sputters even at full throttle, it floods itself out and I have to disconnect the injector connector to get it started and hurry to connect it back before it dies it runs rough, starts rough, it has a new injector, timing belt, fuel filter, air filter, vacum lines, throttle body gasket, it is in the correct timing, and everything is lined up correctly, I also put a new fuel pressure regulator on and it didnt help, so I took it off and got my money back im just tired of throwing money at it, anyone have any idea on what to do, please help if you can
Teegan