MULTIPLE PROBLEMS FOR PICKUP

Dodge Ram

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 8-cyl 5.9L mileage: 124614. I have a number of problems with my truck. First, my truck is leaking antifreeze very close to where the radiator drain plug is located, but i'm not sure if thats the problem or not. I already flushed and refilled the cooling system, but I still couldn't tell where the leak was coming from. Second, whenever I turn the steering wheel while driving, the steering wheel makes a clicking sound, and I don't know what causes that. Lastly, the front end area makes a metallic grinding sound whenever i'm backing up, coming to a stop, and only sometimes when I give it some gas. Any ideas to what the causes could be?
Cutdogg

I wolud have to say you do have minor problems.
#1. Your radiator has a hole somewhere. Drain it and take it out. After that run some water through it to locate the leak then have it repaired. If you don't have the money to do that then hers a little problen solver, take a table spoon of black pepper and put down in the radiator after you install it back in and fill it back up. That will help untill you can get it fixed.

#2. You cv joint is going out have it replaced.

#3. That grinding noise could be your breaks.

Rayhut