CD PLAYER IN TRUCK WON'T WORK

Dodge Ram

I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Truck. I installed a new K& N air filter system on it the other day. Following instructions I removed the Negative battery cable from both batteries. Everything went well and after I hooked up the battery cables again, tried it out and everything worked fine. However, my CD changer which is the stock 6 cd changer that came with the truck did not work. It had CD's in it when turned it off before I started to work on the air filter. The radio works but the only selection I get when I Press the Mode button is either AM or FM. The CD player makes noise like it is trying to eject the disk but nothing happens. Is this a common thing to happen when you disconnect your battery and how do I fix it?
Lredhage

Can you eject them?
Does the owners manual refer to any sort of lock code?

Peppermrj
I called the dealership about the CD issue and he gave me a few things to try before I brought it in. I tried what he suggested but they failed to work so I dropped the truck off at the dealership. Funny thing is they couldn't fix it either so they had to remove it and send it to the MFG. So they will replace my entire unit because it is still under warranty. However, now I am going to have to wait until the MFG. Removes my CD Disks and sends them back to me - they belong to the library so I will probably get a fine for delequency - oh well I will get a new cd player anyway.

Lredhage
PITA but at least it is covered. : )

Peppermrj