ABS LIGHT

2004 Dodge Ram

Brakes problem
2004 Dodge Ram V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 110, 00 miles

my abs and brake light came on at the same time and my speedometer started jumping around. All this happened while truck was in park. Checked fluid level and it is full. What would cause the lights and speedometer to do this and is it related to the same problem
Syscoman

It cold be teh same problem due to low voltage, so check your battery, most auto parts stores can do this. But if the battery is good it may be something else and at least you sould get eht abs system scanned to see if you have a broken wire or such.

I had some corrosion on my negative terminal and I have replaced the battery, but I am still having the same issue. I was told to check all the grounds and look for loose connections. Haven't found any yet.

Syscoman
Have teh truck scanned to see what codes are there. Yo may have had something happen at the same time. Especially since you've changed your battery and still having the same problem. You might have a wire or sensor bad causing this. But cleaning the grounds is a good idea, especially to the computer.