DODGE RAM ENGINE PROBLEM

2002 Dodge Ram

2002 Dodge Ram V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 107221 miles

My truck is idling high when I start it up, and it idle's up and down while I am @ red lights, what is causing this?
My check engine light is on and p0442 p0455 are the codes Im getting, will I solve this problem by changing the Vapor canister?
I made sure the fuel cap was on tight already.
Where is the IAC valve and the tps sensor located on a 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.7l?
Where is the purge solenoid or the vapor canister on a 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.7l?
Do I need anything special to change them or while changing them?
Sorry for so many questions but I'm not a mechanic. Sorry for the donation, but I may not have enough money to repair my truck right now.
Thanks!
Jaimack

Sounds like you got a purge solenoid problem, sometimes they stick if you keep your fuel tank. At least half full the purge solenoid will never open, it only opens when the fuel tank is at 1/4, you will need a scanner to manually open the valve several times to make sure it is operating, also check your gas cap, make sure the O-ring is in good condition.

Dr Loot