1500 2WD FRONT BRAKE QUESTION.

1999 Dodge Ram

Ok, So the other day I installed new Rotors and Brake pads on my front end. I did not remove the Calipers. My problem is this. Everytime I make a left turn I lose all brake pressure. I have searched for any sign of leaking brake fluid and have found none. The brake pressure builds up and the truck stops fine while driving straight, and after make right hand turns. However after every left turn I immediately have to pump the brakes two or three times to repressurize the brakes. As I said I can find no sign of a brake fluid leak and I have sat the truck in my driveway and turned the wheel back and forth numerous times to see if I could spot even the smallest amount of fluid leaking but still have seen none. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? I was thinking maybe I did a complete spin with one of the Calipers while working and maybe the rubber brake line is kinking? I don't even know if thats possible. I'm a carpenter not a mechanic so even though I can do a little bit of wrenching, I'm not very good at it. I can build a house in less time than it takes me to change my friggin brake pads. Its ridiculous. Ok, enough rambling. Any thoughts?
Bkline3

I would try and blead the brakes, it won't hurt anything, just be sure to use the right brake fluid.

Stratus98
Also check that you did not twist the caliper hoses as you think. It sounds likely. Check back everything you did just to be sure. Strange things have happened to me too. Use a bright light when working. It easier to see what you're doing. If the caliper hose is running the wrong way it may get squeezed by the supension when turning.

Frankiedonnn