V10 WONT START

1996 Dodge Ram

1996 Dodge Ram Four Wheel Drive Automatic

1996 Ram truck w/v10. Battery was low, tried to jump start, no luck. Replaced battery, now no spark, no fuel, no check engine light w/key on. Scan tool will not communicate or pick up any codes.
Nrservice

Swap the ASD relay with a like one or replace it and tell me what happened?

Tried swapping and also jumped the asd and fuel relays. When jumped, you can hear the fuel pump run and also checked for power at the ecu r/w wires, as wel as grounding the check engine light to ensure that the bulb operated. Ecu has power with key and checkk engine illuminates when tested. Still no start, . Checked the cam position sensor and it apprears to be working, couldnot locate the crank position sensor. With relays jumped there is power to the coil packs ? I am leaning to ECU

Nrservice
Is it a 5.2 or 5.9 liter engine ? The CPS for both are located on rear of engine block

The 8.0L CPS is on right lower side of cylinder block, above oil pan rail

The ECU controls the operation of the ASD relay and powers both the injectors/coil

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_ASD_relay_4.jpg

V10 - 8.0l

Nrservice
Do you feel that attempting to start on a booster could cause a spike to the ecu and damage? This is one of our service truecks that has worked for years on raod calls for jumping dead batteries.

Nrservice
Could be the power surge-Your shot on the PCM that's the last item that would cause the problem

Unfortunately I agree. I will replace the ECU. All of the troubleshoting thay I did led me there but I was hoping that I overlooked something.

Nrservice