CAN'T GET IT STARTED

1989 Dodge Raider

1989 Dodge Raider 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 79,000 miles

I purchased thsi truck as a project car for nephew, a learning project. It has been setting for 3 years. Have replaced battery, starter, fuel pump, ing. Modgel, spark plugs, wires, coil, rotor button. The engine will turn over, it has fire to the coil but not from the coil to the plugs. We have replaced and cleaned fuel lines, I know it is getting fuel. Any help is appreciated. My local machanics do know what else to do.
Pink

Inspect the cap and rotor is has to go thru this two before it gets to the plugs

Thank you, but I have purchased two different books and have followed trouble shooting guides in both.

Pink
Do you have a distributor or direct ignition system-coil packs, or coil on plugs?

It has coil pack on top of distributor. I have changed it twice. I get fire to coil but not out of coil
thanks

Pink
So at the distributor your getting spark? Then my bet would be to say your out of time, horibbly, in which case there should be a 13 mm nut on a stud in the head that holds the distributor in position there is some play side to side, adjust that while a helper cranks on the engine you should get some fire that way

FastLayne