WILL NOT TURN OVER

1987 Dodge Raider

1987 Dodge Raider 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 147k miles

I just picked up an 87 Raider last night. I got a heck of a deal on it because the guy said.&Quot; it won't go". Not kidding. So, I met this fella and hashed it out with him for a while about what happened, what he knew, etc. Heres the story. Daughters rig, college student, went up town 3 or so weeks ago, came home and parked the vehicle. Went to school for 2 weeks, came back to pick up the truck and it will not start. No cranking, no clicking, no nothing. However, the headlights, key in ignition buzzer, and dome lights all work, the blinkers DO NOT, hazards DO. I havent had time to dive into the issue since we got home so late lastnight and I'm in the office today. My initial thoughts are, power to starter, starter solonoid, ignition switch. Any thoughts you guys might have?
Mnwildfan2k