BRAKE PROBLEMS ON MY 1500 4X4 EX. CAB

2000 Dodge Other

My master cylinder started leaking fluid into the vacuum booster so I replaced them both. My brakes seem to work fine but the brake pedal will not return to the original position. I have to pull it up with my foot now. The master cylinder and vacuum booster were both new, not rebuilt. I also bench bled the new master cylinder before installing and I have bled the brakes since. The brakes do not seem to be dragging when the pedal is down but my brake lights won't go off and I have adjusted the switch as far down as I can. Sometimes as I am driving the pedal will slowly fall down and the brake lights come on and the cruise control goes off. Can you please help me with this irritating problem?
Treynolds

Im not sure but it sounds like maybe you have a brake fluid leak some where in the system.

Jeftfields
I haven't had to add any brake fluid and I never see any fluid in my shop floor or on rear drums or around the front calipers. I also never loose any pedal after constant pressure. I am really at a loss. Thanks for your help!

Treynolds