FUEL FILTER

1983 Dodge Omni

1983 Dodge Omni 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

where is the fuel filter on a 1983 dodge omni 2.2 liter I bought an old car for around the farm and I found 1 added on fuel filter but I cant find the main fuel filter. When driving the car quits and then restarts. Seem to run fine but every now and then it quits.
Canandaguy

If it is carbureted, there is usually a filter that is in the carb. Remove the fuel supply line to it, and it should be right there.

The filter they gave me has 3 openings

Canandaguy
Ty for your help. I changed spark plugs and cleaned up distributor and fuel filter is fine. The car still stalls. Seems to work good when first started but when I run it for a while it quits then restarts after a couple minutes. Is there an electronic spark control box on it? Or any other suggestions? Once when it quit I poured a little gas down the carburetor but that did not help it still didnt fire, only after letting it cool down it started again.

Canandaguy