STILL OVERHEATING

Dodge Neon

1996 Dodge Neon, 55,000 miles. Well the car is still overheating and we have put a radiator, thermostat, and coolant sensor in it. We tested the fans with a 12v battery and they were running but I am just not sure with the car running. I think we heard them come on when we were stopped but after driving the car for 35 minutes, it overheated. Then it would go down some, then the temp guage would go back up. What do we do now? Help!
Dlighthart

You need to visually look at the fans when the car is running hot. You need to know if the fans are running to figure out the problem. If the fans are running, and it is hot, it may be the water pump if you havent tried that.
If not the fan or pump, it sounds as if you have an obstruction not allowing the coolant to flow. Check for kinked hoses, or collapsed hoses.

Mikeybdman