95 TIMING BELT BREAKS BENDS VALVES FOR SURE??

1995 Dodge Neon

If the water pump, timing belt, and pullies/tensioner that hold that timing belt go.(And they are all seized) would that damage the engine valves? Meaning would they be bent? Because my mecanic has informed me that they all need to be replaced, however, if there is a big change that the valves are bent it's going to cost big time to get it fixed. And, I would rather not spend more money then what that car is worth. Any answers?
Alysham

I Dont Think That Motor Is An Interfence Motor, I Just Replaced A Timing Belt On A Neon, The Lady Tried To Start It A Couple Of Times, Nothing Hit

Primergray
The neon had two 2.0 motors that year. a dual and single overhead valve, both were interference motors. You can get lucky and not damage them, unlike most hyundais. A compression test on the cylinders and or leakdown tests can be done to verify the stabilty of the valves before replacing the belt.

http://www.2carpros.com/diagrams

Thats good to know, I will remember that

Primergray
Did you do a compression test?