OIL LEAK PROBLEMS AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

2004 Dodge Neon

2004 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 54000 miles

recentlly ive been fighting a what seems to be a never ending battle with my 04 neon sxt and the oil light coming on every once and awhile, restarting the car to make it go away. Supposedlly, they found the fix, my cam seal. But it did it soon after. (It was leaking oil for sure)

Now my check engine light came on, I was looking on here and went to check my own p codes, got

0303 - cylinder 3 misfire?
0522 - oil pressure sensor low?

what could be wrong?
Armeyer27

You need to have a tune up done and also replace oil pressure switch

BMRFIXIT
Thankyou for your responce

so today the engine light went away, at random, but I was up in the mountains snowboarding when it came up, could altitude / cold weather trigger it?

It also seems my oil light comes on the day after I do a lot of driving. It came on this morning after going about 200 miles yesterday, I heard it may be a sending unit or something like that?

Once again, thank you so much for the help, its really appreciated, this things giving me a headache

Armeyer27
Oil pressure switch need to have it replaced

check engine light
i would suspect you need a tune up
and should have it checked
good luck

BMRFIXIT