TROUBLE CODES AND WEIRD SYMPTOMS

2003 Dodge Neon

Computer problem
2003 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 54000 miles

my car has some weird symptoms. First the lights are going dim to bright repeatedly. It shot off the trouble code p1682 (voltage to low) the other day, with the battery/alternator light coming on. I decided to drive it again to see if it persisted. It did except that code was gone and the battery/alternator light is off. Lights are still fluctuating and I have two new codes p1681 and p0563. I'm totally lost on the p1681, No I/P Cluster CCD/J1850 Messages Received. That one threw me for a loop, I translated to the best of my abilities that it means the Instrument cluster module is receiving no input from the PCM. Will it's working like it always has. Except I am pretty sure my speed sensor is going out becuase sitting at a stop light my engine will rev ever so slightly and the speedometer will hover between 5 and 12 mph. Can you give me any ensight as to what's going on with my car?
CrookedCop

As a 1st step I would check the charging system and battery
remove and check fuses check battery terminals (clean and tighten )
clear codes and test drive

BMRFIXIT
I did as requested and replaced alternator at same time. Voltage is still varying enough to make interior dome light fluctuate while car is running as well as all other lights. You can hear a noticable change in the car's idle as lights fluctate.

To clarify I have replaced the following.

-Battery (was due) (changed one month prior to posting)
-Alternator
-Drive belts (alternator belt and A/C \ P/S belt
-Ensured engine Grounds were in good shape (added two, replaced multiple))

After I changed the alternator, the fluctuating seemed to calm down quite a bit, at least the car doesn't act like it doesn't want to stall now.

Looking forward to any future replies!

Thanks!

CrookedCop
Check and ensure all wiring connection are clean and secure
and if all OK
you may need to flash the computer

I would check all connections and fuses ensuring its clean and tight

BMRFIXIT